Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tired much?

Today we decided that today would be a good day to get some stuff done because Max had the night before off so he was a little bit more rested than ususal. I decided that since how I was finally over my migraine of 2 days that I should wear my contacts so I could wear my sunglasses cause it was really bright outside. I just had one of those MAJOR moments when you just look in the mirror and there is a dead tired person looking back at you and all you can do is sigh slide on the sunglasses and head out the door cause there is no other choice. By the way I love my sunglasses cause they can hide at least a bit how tired I look all the time now. I did feel a little better about the whole thing though because when I came walking out wearing my sunglasses Lowell made sure that everyone else was wearing theirs as well. He even made Max go all the way back inside just to get his yellow sunglasses so he could wear his sunglasses like I was.

I feel sorry for Max lately working 6 days a week and I am wondering if Lowell is coming down with something and then sharing with everyone else because he has been stuffed up and then his nose runs a lot and now Max is saying that his throat just doesn't feel good. He is even thinking about calling in tonight so that he can stay at home and rest up a bit and if he does call in then I know that he is feeling bad because he wouldn't call in over just ANYTHING!

No comments: