
and Book 11: The Grim Grotto

I have also given Lowell haircut. He was starting to need one cause his ears were covered and it was looking shaggy.
Max is still working the stupid night shift and is still all screwed up on his sleeping and awake times. I am packing and getting ready to go to Challis for a while because we just need to get away for a while. Max needs his sleep and Lowell needs to leave him alone to sleep.
Lowell is watching Madagascar and I tell you what that is one FUNNY movie. I think that it is how the whole penguin craze got started cause the penguins in this movie are just soo funny and all the puns that are made and everything it is a riot!

well I think that that pretty much brings you up to date on what's been going on here. I hope you all have a fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment