As you might have noticed it's been a while since I last posted. I just don't know where to start if I should just omit what has happened during Christmas and New Year's or if I should go a head and do a few posts about it...I'll probably do a few posts w/ pics so you can at least see what the little boy got for Christmas. He isn't so little any more and personally I think he is tanking up to have another huge growth spurt cause he has been majorly chowing down...
Ok well here goes. For Christmas Lowell had a very Thomas Christmas...
He got so much Thomas stuff he isn't even sure what to do with it all.
Lowell playing with his BIG legos!

His new Thomas Tracks = )

His Thomas books.
My New Pitcher

It snowed just a bit on Christmas Eve...we had to help get a couple of people unstuck from the street cause there was that much.

No comments:
Post a Comment