Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

Well, Thanksgiving is over and it was pretty tasty here!!! Ya just gotta love the turkey and the super yummy gravy...we had different kind of stuffing this year and it was ok. We had LOTS of potatoes...and I do mean LOTS!! I keep telling everyone that we need a smaller turkey and yet every year we end up with quite a few left overs...which in a normal year isn't all that bad. This year though it was a little bit bad. My mom, dad, sister, and her fiancee are leaving town to go and go on a cruise.

Black Friday was just stupid crazy. There were so many cars parked at the Walmart store that you could almost stroll into the other stores...

You had to HUNT and HUNT for a parking spot and when my mom and I finally got into Walmart the line to check out was at least a 45 min wait cause the lines went all the way to the back of the store. Like I said stupid crazy. We didn't wait because it just didn't seem worth it to us to wait like that. We did manage to take advantage of at least one deal that was going on which was a plus.

I hope that all the rest of the people who went shopping this morning were able to get what they wanted and that they were able to avoid injury...I honestly have heard on the news about some injuries already occurring during the Black Friday Sales...

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy the start of the Christmas Season...

1 comment:

Jerry theNipper said...

you would never know there is a recession by the crowds in WAL-MART
that morning! It was ridiculous!