Monday, October 6, 2008

Mundane

I guess that I just post the normal boring every day type of stuff that quite a few people would probably rather not hear about but I do feel so much better having put it all to words rather than hanging onto it. I am sure that everyone has felt left out, pushed around, stepped on, and generally just not cared about; wow that took a turn for the worse guess I am just not in a happy mood right now. I am worried about my friend's daughter who is VERY sick right now and Max is gone to work = P sucky. I am worried about how I haven't packed anything and I am not totally sure on what I should pack because I haven't made up a list of stuff that "needs" to go with us yet...we could be gone for as long as 3 weeks to Challis, we being Lowell and myself. My mom's b-day is tomorrow or rather today by the time I post this blog and I haven't gotten her anything for it which TOTALLY SUCKS!!! I know what I want to get her I just haven't done it yet and I would have to wrap it up and everything. I also need to print up cards for both her and Buddy, Buddy is my uncle and my mom's twin. I probably should still call him uncle Buddy but I haven't called my aunts or uncles by those titles since I was 13 and I just don't see any reason to start now I guess. I encourage Lowell to called them by the aunt or uncle title and I don't think that it makes them feel too old cause I don't tell him that they are really his great aunts and great uncles; besides being called all the time by your mom's name I guess sort of helps bridge the gap or something like that I dunno.

I have so gotten use to being called Pam or Sue that I don't even bat an eye when they do that I just get a bit confused when Pam or my mom, aka Sue, are there and so I am not totally sure to whom my Grandma is talking to. One of the many reasons why I don't mind being called Pam or Sue is because I dunno maybe because one of my great aunts had a bit of comfort because she thought she was talking to Sue when she was really talking to me. I would far rather be called Pam or Sue than Christine or Christina (I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE being called that!). I would rather that you call me Chris or Sue or Pam if you can't say Christie. I am beginning to think that maybe I should get away from telling ppl to call me Chris because there seem to be getting quite a few Chris' in my "family". There is Chris Crook, Max's older brother, and then there is Chris Barnes, the guy that my sister is going to marry in December. I dunno I don't care, heck you might even get away with calling me Ces (pronounced phonetically ssess) but I would prefer that you keep that to chatting with me online and not real life.


Wow I have a lot on my mind right now eh?


I guess just typing all this stuff out helps a lot and makes me feel a bit better knowing that I wrote it down so I can forget some of it (not all cause I do still have to pack and do the cards). I kind of forgot that I also have to show VJ her announcements because I own a printing company therefore I am going to print up her reception announcements.


I would really love to move to Wyoming but it just seems like that is out of reach for us right now because Max has a contract with Heinz where he gets trained for 2 years then after his training is up he has to stay on and work there for 2 more years before he can even consider quitting and finding a job somewhere else. I know that in a way it is nice because Heinz wouldn't fire him because then they would be breaking their end of the contract (unless he does something really stupid which he won't) and then they would be out all of the money that they spent on training him and sending him to all the classes and everything.


Don't you just love it when you hit the spell check button and it just pops up all green and says done and you have 0 errors on your page? I know that I sure do. My mom was forever trying to help me get my spelling down and it appears as though some of it actually stuck in my brain! I am so glad esp because I would fail like EVERY SINGLE vocab test that was given to me unless it was in a sentence (which wasn't often). Yes I was a crappy English student. I just don't know what to tell you about that one.


BTW I did finish Book 12: The Penultimate Peril
It was a really good read and now I am off to read Book 13: The End
I hope that everyone who reads this has a good day or night!!! (yea I know tough words coming from me after I just had you read like 3 pages on what is bugging me but I do hope that you will walk away from this with a good feeling!)

No comments: