Monday, October 20, 2008

New Washer and Dryer

On Sunday oh joy we had our washer die on us. We are not talking mess around die we are talking 2" of standing water on the kitchen floor and spreading die. I was so totally and unbelievably stressed out yesterday it wasn't even funny. The only nice part is that we decided to finally get the washer and dryer that we have been looking at getting for quite some time. We did the Lowe's credit card with the 12 months no payments and no interest.


I still almost can't believe we got approved on the spot, our credit has been bad.

We got approved and still had to come up with $188 for the rest of it. I am SOOO happy we are getting them we can afford to w/ 12 months to get up the balance.



Here are the store's pics of the new washer and dryer, we are going to stack them so that they will fit in our laundry closet, and it really is a closet w/ doors and everything.

This is the washer and yes it is energy star efficent.

This is the dryer. I did look for a matching pair = )

No comments: