Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween has come and gone and I'm not sure if I am glad. This year has gone by so fast I just don't know what to do anymore.


Lowell went as Thomas the Train again this year. This year however the costume fit better than it did last year.


He was posing for the pictures but he was also trying to watch the Adventures of Ichabod Crane




He got quite a bit of candy cause we went to Main St. and did the business Trick or Treating that they usually do. It was so crowded that it was almost like a small scale New York City. I told Max that that was how it was in NYC and he just couldn't believe me esp the part where I told him that the sidewalks are wider and yet still full and that the pedestrians CAN and WILL stop ALL traffic because there are so many ppl crossing.

I haven't been posting because I have been playing Puzzle Pirates. They had a REALLY fun Halloween competition and I was busy working on getting the biggest prize which is the Overstuffed Pillowcase of Candy and I got it after working on it for most of the week leading up to Halloween! Then I even got proof that I got the Trophy so that no one could say that I didn't cause not too many pirates got this trophy.

1 comment:

Ethne said...

Lowell looks dang cute. Did he make train sounds too?