Monday, November 3, 2008

Other News

I found out that my Grandma needs some help so I am thinking that I am going to see what I can do to find Lowell something that will hold his attention and then go up to my Grandma's house and pull all her bedding off her bed and send Max home with it to wash it and while it is washing have him do his online learning that he is getting behind on. Then while Lowell and I are up there I would do laundry for her up there and possibly even see what I can do to make sure she gets a shower because she just doesn't feel safe without someone standing outside the bathroom door as a just in case type of thing. I am just hoping that my plan will work and I would also not only wash her clothes but I would make sure that they ALL got put away such as hung up, her closet is standing almost empty right now, or put into their proper drawers. I figure it is something that I can do to kind of repay her for all that she has done for me.

I am going to give it a try and we shall see what happens.

1 comment:

Jerry theNipper said...

Hey Christie...thanks for helping Grandma... I'm sure she appreciated it.