So I had an interesting conversation the other day. I said that my back was hurting me because I had a bowling ball slammed into my back. Not a figurative bowling ball I real 12 lbs bowling ball slammed into my back. Dr. Page said that I was pretty lucky that the driver's seat was between my back and the ball and because of that my back didn't get broken (which apparently it could have...no wonder why it hurt to move on Sun eh?).
On Monday we had a pretty good day, we went bowling (sadly we only managed to bowl 1 game but hey we did pretty darn awesome...ok well at least I did and Max got his best score since starting this whole bowling thing. I bowled a 160 and Max got 122. We were pretty glad but Lowell as usual just doesn't seem to care for bowling and we just can't figure out why.
Then my mom came to town and she brought my dad's old bowling ball and we are going to have it plugged and re-drilled to fit Max so that he has his own bowling ball like I do which is sure nice because then no one can come in and take your ball as you have it with you.
Plus tomorrow I go to Idaho Falls so that I can see the doctor again. Oh super yay! I have been feeling sick for 5 years (ever since I was diagnosed with Grave's disease) and yet nothing the doctors do seems to make me feel better. My eyes still bulge and my weight is out of control which totally sucks cause I really can't/shouldn't gain more weight...Max and I are both hoping that something will come of this visit and if not I am thinking that while I am there I am going to give the doctor an ultimatum of either fix what is wrong (who cares about the stupid blood tests because obviously they are wrong) or I will be back to kick him in the butt till I start feeling better. Not a nice thing to say or to threaten with but hey comon it has been 5 years!
Hopefully I shall have some better and more happy news in a day or so, but we shall see.
On the plus side we managed to find Ponyo and so we bought it and it is totally awesome!!!! It is my new movie that if someone asks for a good anime movie to watch I highly recommend it as there are no questionable scenes but I shall have to watch it again (oh darn!)

No comments:
Post a Comment