Ok so as we sort of get ready to go to Challis we are not even sure if we can go. We might be able to but lately Jack has been acting VERY sick...he will eat then go and cry a bit and throw up...it has been like this for 24 hours now and I am starting to get really worried. I am starting to wonder if I am going to have a kitty for much longer cause this is pretty much what happened to Daisy only she didn't throw up cause she just didn't eat in the first place. I already know that we just can't afford to have him in the kitty ER or anything like that cause with Daisy not only was it heart breaking but we are still trying to pay off a HUGE debt and yet my kitty just didn't get better. Yes it is heart breaking to think about but I do have to think about such things because I already know what my answer is going to have to be if we do take him to the vet and the vet says that Jack is really sick...I am hoping that the vet doesn't come in and say liver failure or something horrid like that because that is what Daisy had.
In other news I have been working on diligently taking my medicine correctly and so far I have been pretty successful at it and I am going to keep on because I really want to see if this will help me get some of my energy back so that I don't feel so tired ALL THE TIME!
Lowell has been working really well in his Summer Bridge Workbooks and I am so pleased cause I know they can some times be easy but I just don't want him to veg out in front of the TV all summer. The past 2 days have been totally TV free days and so Lowell has gotten a lot done and played a lot too. Today he played so much that when he came home after a few hours he was so tired he needed a nap literally. He was grouchy and whiny and I haven't seen him that tired in a LONG time.
Max is working on his classes even as I type this and it is going well. He got his laptop so now he can take it with him wherever he goes and it should be totally awesome for him plus I don't have to give up "my" laptop. Plus at Heinz they have started up line 12 and Max is working on it on day shift which he hates but I find it kind of nice because then Lowell and I get him home in the evenings which can be pleasant although his evening was a bit eaten up without much time with Max cause he just had to start playing with his new laptop and plus he hasn't done his homework yet this week. We shall see if we get to go to Challis but if not then my Grandma has already invited us up to have a BBQ and stuff at her house and I think that she would really enjoy that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment