So we went to Idaho Falls today...it was interesting...we went to the doctor and I saw the PA and when he heard my symptoms he basically came in and said that he was in over his head and that we should come back in a week and see the full MD then. So we are going to go back in a week but without all the shopping...to be sure!
They drew blood for thyroid and to once again check my iron and hopefully liver and kidney as well. I am hoping that we can get to the bottom of why the heck I have soo many of the hypothyroid symptoms and maybe I will be on a new medicine...who knows for sure eh?
After we got done w/ the PA we went to Barnes & Noble...I had forgotten how much I love being surrounded by books....My Mom says she could live in Fred Meyer....well I could live in a book store...seriously!! I don't care about the coffee part but I would read till I died of hunger and be happy every minute of it.
We met up w/ Max's Mom, Jolene, and we went to Michael's and then to lunch :) it was fun :)
Then we went to Jo-Ann's where I had a bad thing happen, not an oh my gosh gotta call the poilice bad thing....but a bad thing none the less... (not going to give details sorry) but I did get LOTS of fabric. Then on to Porter's and then off to Hancock Fabric and Seagull Books...after that I thought I was going to be done but I just couldn't handle sitting in the car...it was making my ankle hurt so I got out and walked into DI (our last store stop of the day) and made it feel a little better cause I was at least moving it and not holding it in a funky position and making it hurt lots and lots.
Then we went to Smitty's for dinner cause we had a restaurant.com certificate to use. And after dinner we finally got on the freeway and drove home....where I took the feet torture devices off aka my shoes...and I am still trying to calm my muscles down cause they were the shape-ups and they really keep my muscles activated....
So to end it all I guess that I don't really have any good news from the doctor yet and no changes...but when I do actually get to see the full MD next week he will have the blood working sitting right there in front of him and so he will not be able to shove me off because he wants to wait for the blood work and then tell me nothing is wrong when I can't dispute w/ him effectively like when I am right there face to face w/ him.
No comments:
Post a Comment